Tuesday 26 July 2011

HARRY POTTER




 finally saw my Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 in 3D....
a little bit dissaponited...but whatever,finally finish Harry Potter....
watched the harry potter start from when i primary three....
i like that girl EMMA WATSON,she was so pretty...


friend treat you more sincerely than your lover do....
when stay with bosom friend feel very happy and comfort...
i love my friend....whatever is bosom friend or ordinary friend...
can be my friend i will cherish them...


16th July 2011


 i going out with Clover and Lionel....

















 opppsssss.....who is this guy????hahahax
HuGe will kill me,when he see me
who is this girl???
i know it...hahahhax
i love you two more than i can say<3
big smile=]happy for ever....

  




clover...
.please remember friend will accompany you forever 
whatever where we are....
be nice to yourself=]


HuGe...
add oillll....
persuing you own happiness bravely
we will filling for you=]







1 comment: